Driven by the idea of promoting sustainable production and use of bioenergy in the Russian Federation and Ukraine, Germany’s leading institutions in the field of biomass research and applications as well as financial consultation have established a well-balanced consortium, strengthened by the cooperation with local facilitators in the target countries.
The BIO-PROM consortium comprises two main partners, demonstrating strong complementarity of skills in the following fields:
- Technology know-how
- Assessment and selection of feasible bioenergy project
- Expertise in the area of financing support for bioenergy projects
- Networking as well as research and project management.
Read more about
The main parnters are supported by local facilitators:
- in Ukraine through the Scientific Engineering Centre “Biomass” (SECB)
- in Russia through CCGS (“Climate Change Global Services”) LLC